We are members of the National Ski Patrol
Visit www.nsp.org to learn more.
Giants Ridge Patrol
Join Our Team
The Giants Ridge Patrol is looking for people who enjoy:
- Interacting with people of all ages
- Helping others
- Learning new things
- Working in a team
- Being outdoors
We are looking for volunteers who participate in any of the following sports:
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Biking
- Alpine/Telemark Skiing
- Nordic Skiing
New patrollers must complete:
- 60 hour Outdoor Emergency Care Course (EMTs and Paramedics are welcome to test out of the course)
- 4 hour CPR course
- 2 hour Lift Evacuation training
- 2 hour Area Operations training
Current Patrollers Complete:
- Annual Outdoor Emergency Care refresher (4 hours online and 4 hours in person)
- Annual Lift Evacuation Refresher
- Annual CPR Refresher
You can apply by filling out the application below...
Or email Jeannine.email@example.com
Our ski and snowboard patrollers volunteer between 60 and 90 hours each winter season.
Our bike patrollers volunteer for as many or few shifts as they choose during the summer season.
- Complimentary tickets for family and friends
- Discounts on food at our restaurants
- Discounts on merchandise in our Gift Shop
- Leadership opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Limited medical coverage for injuries that could occur while on duty
- National Ski Patrol membership and benefits
- Making lifelong friends!